Saturday, January 21, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Life has been busy...almost too busy, over the last few weeks and I have not been posting for Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders. Honestly I have missed it! Each song that people link up to is so encouraging and always seem to fit the season of life I am in. For encouragement through music, I highly recommend you check out Amy's blog weekly for amazing music!

Today, I want to share a song that has been at the top of the charts for a while now, but is seriously one of my favorites.

My Hope Is In You - Aaron Shust

I meet with You and my soul sings out
As Your word throws doubt far away
I sing to You and my hearth cries holy
Hallelujah, Father You're near

My hope is in you lord, all the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes, understanding is my song and I sing
My hope is in You alone

I wait for You and my soul finds rest
In my selfishness You show me grace
I worship You and my heart cries glory
Hallelujah, Father You're here

My hope is in you lord, all the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes, understanding is my song and I sing
My hope is in You alone

I Will with on You, You Are My refuge
I Will with on You, You Are My refuge

My hope is in you lord, all the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
my hope is in you lord, all the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes, understanding is my song and I sing

My hope is in You alone, 
My hope is in You alone, 
My hope is in You alone




Be Blessed,

1 comment:

  1. This video... wow. That is powerful. And yes... my hope is in the Lord! What do people do when they don't know God? Thank you so much for posting this today.


    Tänia of Simply God's Girl

    ReplyDelete