Friday, February 24, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



During the last few weeks, I have been dealing with a lot regarding friendships. Without going into a lot of detail, I have decided to let go of a couple friendships. Though the friendships have taught me so many things, the relationships were not entirely healthy and did not help my relationship with Christ to grow. Therefore, after a lot of prayer and thought, it was best to terminate them.

Though a difficult decision, I am amazed at the peace I am feeling. Peace that can only be there because of my Father in Heaven. One of the things that came up during this time was my belief in Christ. I stand firm in my belief and will never back down. He is my King of Kings and Lord of Lords and always will be. I may not have always been the best witness of my faith with these friendships but I know I am forgiven for this and know what to do different in future friendships.

He is my strength and my hope in ALL circumstances, even when I don't completely understand why things happen the way they do. He is my hope always. He knows what is best and I am so grateful that despite the changes in my friendship circles, I have begun to expand friendship with amazing women of God. A wonderful example of His perfect timing and perfect will.

During this time, I was introduced to The Music Inspired by The Story. If you have not listened to this CD, I highly recommend it. Today, I am going to share two songs from it that have been especially encouraging me during my trials recently.





For more inspiring music, check out Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for Then Sings My Soul Saturday

2 comments:

  1. AWESOMETASTIC worship songs... Praise GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your heart and these beautiful songs! May God bless your new friendship and may this new friendship glorify Him and draw you closer to Him!

    ReplyDelete