About The Book:
The 365 MOST IMPORTANT BIBLE PASSAGES FOR MOTHERS is the third in a three-book series, providing insights and applications to help readers understand the context and nuances found in Bible passages and how they relate to reader's lives.
- A comprehensive overview and accompanying meditation for each passage.
- Daily Scriptures that reveal the divine character of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in relation to the important work of mothers.
- Insightful comments and applications to daily life.
With Mother's Day just around the corner, The 365 Most Important Bible Passages for Mothers is a wonderful, inspiring gift for any mom in your life. Whether you are an expectant mom, new mom, or veteran mom, there is a little something for everyone in this book. A dated devotional, it can also be used topically when you are needing a "pick-me-up". Topics discussed included confidence, decisions and balance, change, faith, and friendship/mentoring. A little something for every mom!
I highly recommend this devotional and give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can purchase The 365 Most Important Bible Passages for Mothers at your favorite bookseller from Faith Words, a division of Hachette Book Group
One (1) reader
MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me who you would give this to and why
EXTRA ENTRIES: (mandatory entry must be done for extra entries to count)
1. Follow A Mom After God's Own Heart via GFC
2. Like A Mom After God's Own Heart on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Subscribe to A Mom After God's Own Heart via email
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO U.S. AND CANADA (NO P.O. BOXES PLEASE)
GIVEAWAY ENDS MAY 4, 2012
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of Faith Words, a division of Hachette Book Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***