About The Book:
101 Stories of Love, Sacrifice and Bonding
Do you have a family member who requires constant care? You are not alone. This collection offers support and encouragement in its 101 stories for family caregivers of all ages, including the "sandwich" generation caring for a family member while raising their children. With stories by those on the receiving end of the care too. These stories of love, sacrifice, and lessons will inspire and uplift family members making sacrifices to make sure their loved ones are well cared for, whether in their own homes or elsewhere.
About Chicken Soup:
After 17 years of bringing real people and their stories together to touch the lives of others, Chicken Soup for the Soul® has gone beyond the bookstore to become a world leader in life improvement. Chicken Soup for the Soul is home to the largest catalog of user-generated, life-changing stories. Through books, movies, DVDs, online resources and other partnerships it brings hope, courage, inspiration and love to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Chicken Soup for the Soul authors and readers belong to a one-of-a-kind global community that shares advice, support, guidance, comfort, and knowledge.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC, publishes all the latest titles in the famous Chicken Soup for the Soul book series which are distributed through Simon and Schuster, Inc. Since 1993, books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series have sold more than 112 million copies, with titles translated into more than 40 languages. Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing also licenses the right to use its famous trademark to high quality licensees. The company is currently implementing a plan to expand into all media, is working on several TV shows and is developing a major Internet presence dedicated to life improvement, emotional support, inspiration and wellness. In 2007, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul one of the five most memorable and impactful books in the last quarter century. For more information visit: www.chickensoup.com
- Total retail sales of Chicken Soup for the Soul branded merchandise have topped over $2 billion.
- The Chicken Soup for the Soul book series of over 200 titles has sold over 112 million copies, with titles translated into more than 40 languages.
- In 2008, Chicken Soup for the Soul became the best-selling trade paperback series in the history of publishing.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul is one of the world’s most well-known brands-- 88.7% of the US public not only recognizes the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand, but knows what it is (source—Harris Polls).
- Chicken Soup for the Soul holds the world record for having the most titles on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul receives millions of monthly media impressions, with cross-promotion relationships in place with top media brands like King Features, Woman’s World and others.
- Many of the world’s leading consumer brands have looked to Chicken Soup for the Soul for co-branding opportunities, including American Idol®, Coke®, NASCAR®, Marriott®, Campbell’s®, Arby’s®, Golf Digest® and others.
- Time Magazine called the Chicken Soup for the Soul series the “Publishing phenomenon of the decade.”
- In 2007, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul one of the five most memorable and impactful books in the last quarter century.
- In 2008, the company entered into a distribution agreement with Simon & Schuster for its books released after July 1.
- In 2010, the company established a blog network that includes more than 110 blogs around the world.
- In 2010, the company established an ad hoc radio network that includes more than 170 radio stations across the US and Canada.
I am so excited to share with you one of the newest releases from the Chicken Soup family, Family Caregivers. It is a delightful, encouraging read to cheer your spirit. A perfect read for those who are caring for loved ones. Each story is only a few pages long, perfect for a quick read or if you have a longer period to read, enjoy two or three stories at a time. Topics covered include Finding Joy, Acceptance, Perserverance, Laughter and more.
I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up.
BUY IT: You can purchase Chicken Soup for the Soul - Family Caregivers at your favorite bookseller
***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of Chicken Soup For The Soul Blog Network and Shelton Interactive, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***