Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Joy To Share Campaign from Kinder!

As a  #Kinder Mom I have had the fantastic opportunity to work with Kinder Canada and Mom Central Canada to bring you, my wonderful readers, information about this yummy product, how to encourage play with your children, and ways to create fantastic memories along the way. 


This month I get to share with you information about the fantastic campaign Kinder ran throughout this past Easter season. This post is a little late, due to my girls being ill this past week, but it is ready now:)




A Joy To Share


The Children's Miracle Network is a wonderful foundation that provides support to many of the hospitals in Canada that care for our youngest of citizens, our children. I was so excited to find out that Kinder was partnering with Children's Miracle Network, to bring smiles to children and their families this Easter and throughout the year. The campaign is called A Joy To Share, and you can find out more information about it here.  Not only in a financial manner, but through their program Miracle Kids, you can read stories of families that have been supported by this great organization! Children's Miracle Network has been a support to one hospital that is near and dear to my heart, The Children's Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba (The Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba).


My Story


The Children's Hospital of Manitoba has been a part of my family for many years, most recently due to my mom and sister both being registered nurses there. But more importantly, the hospital has been instrumental in the care given to my two foster sisters over the last 17 years. The girls were born with a variety of high medical needs and it is due to the wonderful care and knowledge of the hospital staff, and the funding, in part, from Children's Miracle Network, that both girls have experienced the care that they have.


 As a mom whose child spent the first eight weeks of her life in NICU, I know the money that is needed to finance the care for sick children, and I am so grateful for the work of Children's Miracle Network, and so excited that Kinder Canada supports this fantastic work!


If you want to support Children's Miracle Network, you can donate here, either as a one-time donation, or on a regular basis. You can do a general donation, or as I did, make one in memory/tribute to a loved one. 


I encourage you all to support your local hospitals today!


“Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”


No comments:

Post a Comment