Friday, May 25, 2012

Please Pray

Today my heart is breaking as I realize that I am losing my beautiful, young sister. Yesterday she had a major medical issue and is now on life support. Due to privacy issues I cannot go into more details, as she is my foster sister (she has been in my family for 15 years) but please pray for my family at this time. Pray for healing, peace, comfort and strength. Thank you all to those who have left messages on Facebook and I will update as I can.

Be blessed,

7 comments:

  1. Shucks, sorry to read this, I hope she pulls through miraculously! Peace and blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my prayers for healing, peace, comfort and strength.

    Huge, huge hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers for Gods peace, comfort and strength.
    marypopmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time. May God give you all strength and courage. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Shirley,
    Prayers are going up for your dear sister. I'm so sorry to hear that things are going badly for her. Rest in the assurance that God is with her. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry to hear this; God is with you and He can comfort, give strength to go on and heal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have a adopted sister. I know this must be very painful for you and your family. I will keep up the prayers. May God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete