Saturday, May 26, 2012

UPDATE: Please Pray

It has been 2 days since my sister had a cardiac arrest, and I am so incredibly blessed by all those who have prayed for her, and my family in these days. Today I am elated to tell you that an MRI done yesterday shows no damage to her brain (after docs prepared the family in the morning that she was by all accounts brain dead), last night she started to cry and respond to pain when provoked. This morning she opened her eyes and is aware of the various people in the room! Thank you for praying and please continue to pray.

Be Blessed,

8 comments:

  1. Will continue to pray that she has a full recovery. I'm so happy to hear that God has answered our prayers for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news. I am so happy for your entire family. Will continue to say a prayer for you all. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh' Shirley, I'm so glad to hear the good news. I'm so sorry that your sister and your entire family have been going through such a tramatic thing. I will be praying for her continuing improvement. Take care of yourself as well and remember to rest.

    OX's...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say that I don't know how or why I ended up at your blog today - seeing as I don't remember being here before. But maybe, just maybe, it was for the opportunity to pray for you and your family. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! I just stopped by to see about having you review my novel and read this. Will be praying. Love how God is working now. -B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I stopped by to see if you would like to review my novel and read this. Will be praying for your sister. Praise Him for how He has already healed her. -B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, May you and your family be blessed with Gods loving arms wrapped around you and for His peace and comfort to be with you.Sending you my deepest sympathy.
    marypopmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete