Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Fun with Madagascar and Kinder Canada!

If you have a preschool or school-aged child in your home, I am sure you have seen Madagascar and Madagascar 2 over the last few years. 




My girls love all the characters, and when we discovered that Madagascar 3 has now been released, they were asking to see it right away. Well, we haven't yet, but its on our summer bucket list to do (actually planning to go next week as a end of school celebration). Not only do we love Madagascar (especially Gloria and the penguins) but we also love Kinder Canada, and I am so excited to announce that they have partnered to bring some great treats and fun to your summer!




Right now you can find Limited Edition three-packs of Kinder Eggs and in two of the three eggs you will find cool Madagascar toys! We have received a Gloria in a train and the Penquins in a train! The girls have loved playing with all the great toys we receive when we treat them with Kinder Eggs, and I like that they can get a quality chocolate in a small quantity!


If you are looking for a fun way to spend time as a family, check out Madagascar 3 this summer!





You can keep track of all the amazing promotions and new toys that Kinder has by checking out their Facebook page today!


 ***Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.***

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I loved this campaign and enjoyed getting the packages every season for the last two years.

    ReplyDelete