Friday, August 3, 2012

Getting Organized with Epson!

I love to organize. Now, I have to be honest, as much as I love it, it does not seem to last long. I have tried a ton of different methods like containers, buckets, file systems and more. I try to organize toys, books, music, clothes...you know all the normal stuff that a family accumulates. The one method that I use the most is labeling. Recently, I had the opportunity to use a label maker, courtesy of Epson, and I love it!








The Epson LabelWorks LW-400 is a portable, handheld label printer for creating extraordinary, professional looking labels at home or in the office. The LW-400 offers a range of symbols, frames and fonts, and works with dozens of tapes to address a wide variety of labeling needs such as file/binder/storage organization, AV and electrical cable and wiring labels, barcode asset tags, iron on clothing labels, safety and warning labels, gift tags, scrapbook labels and so much more.


Key Features:
  • Back-lit, two-line display for easy readability in all types of lighting environments
  • Choose from 14 font types and 10 font styles
  • Built-in memory stores up to 50 label design files
  • Prints up to four lines of text
  • Accommodates tapes from 6mm (1/4 inch) to 18mm (3/4 inch) wide
  • Wide variety of tapes sizes and colours including unique, speciality labels (iron on, flourescent colors, reflective, glow-in-the-dark, decorative labels)
  • Expanded specialty label print modes including barcode, cable and wiring, table style labels
My Review:

The Epson LabelWorks LW400 has truly become my new best friend, especially with regards to home organizations. Not only did I receive the LW400, but I also received eight different types of lable tapes to test. I have had a blast labeling things around my home, and it was so easy with the Epson LabelWorks LW400. With a simple push of a couple buttons I switched from different fonts and sizes, and the table was super easy to take out and replace when I needed to.


I have used it to re-label my Tupperware Modular Mates, and am in the process of using it to organize my scrapbooking supplies and spice containers.

If you are looking for a portable label maker, and one that even a child can use, look no further than the Epson LabelWorks LW 400!

I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up.

BUY IT: You can purchase the Epson LabelWorks LW 400 at your favorite office supply store.


***I received a complimentary LabelWorks LW400, courtesy of Media Profile, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment