Saturday, September 22, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

Well, I haven't participated in this fantastic blog meme, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders, for some time, but I am more than ready to back to sharing fantastic, inspirational music with you all!

Over the last few months I have really thought about the example I have been to those around me. Have I been a light to those in the darkness? Have I acted in such a manner that people will say good things about me when I am gone from this Earth? To be honest, I really regret some of my actions this last year. I want to go from here living my faith out loud for all to see, but without be judgemental or without a "holier than thou" attitude. I have seen a few things in my attitude that I need to change and by the grace of God, I am on that path! I need to give it all I have so that it all points to HIM, and HIM alone!



For more inspirational songs, head of to Amy's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment