Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm A Kinder Mom!




I grew up enjoying Kinder Eggs and I remember getting so excited about what toy I would discover each time I opened up one of those yummy chocolate eggs! Now, as a mom of two, I am so delighted to see the same kind of joy and excitement in my children. 

Also, you cannot deny the chocolate is so yummy and one of the very few treats that my children do not react too (my oldest is prone to "sugar meltdowns" - even a small amount can cause major meltdowns), as well it does not cause havoc on my own blood sugar (important as I have Type 2 Diabetes).


I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen to be a Kinder Mom once again (I have been one in 2012 as well). I can't wait to share with you all the great new toys that are coming out in 2013! Thank you to Kinder Canada and Mom Central for this wonderful opportunity to promote the importance of play and children!

Over the next few months I will share with you a variety of posts about play, the great products that Kinder has, and the new collection of Kinder toys that are coming!  As we received our first set of eggs, we discovered great toys like Softy Tummies, Bouncing Monsters, Combo Cars, Ciao Rings, Flocked "Puppies", Dino Age, Wow Wings and Natoons Puzzles. My girls' faves were the Ciao Rings and Puzzles.

My girls absolutely have loved playing with the toys and we cannot wait to see what other great toys we receive over the next few months. Check out the picture with just a few of the great toys we discovered! I have to say most of the time my kids have absolutely loved the variety of toys they find, and this time was no exception! In fact, in my opinion these are the best toys Kinder Canada has come up with yet! Well made, and varied to meet the play needs of all children!


For more information on Kinder Canada, check out their Facebook page and it will update you on new releases, contests and ways to engage your children to play today!

***I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own***

2 comments:

  1. good for you, Shirley; I'm sure it is very exciting for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2013 toys are so cute... I Love the little bunny there!

    ReplyDelete