Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Become a Millionaire with Monopoly!

Do you love board games? I don't know about you, but some of my fondest memories are of playing hours of various games at the cottage during my growing up years. One of the games I am most fond of is Monopoly.

 Over the years, there have been many different versions that have come out, to meet the interests of many different people. This year is no different, with the recent release of Monopoly Millionaire!
Live like a millionaire with MONOPOLY!

Diamonds! Luxury limos! Movie premieres! They’re just part of everyday life in the MONOPOLY Millionaire game.

In the MONOPOLY Millionaire game, you need to make a million first to win! Upgrade your game mover to experience the millionaire high life as you play. Fortune cards get you into the game faster. Collect luxury properties and live it up with Millionaire Lifestyle cards.


Content of box:


Board, 22 Title Deed cards, 4 sets of movers (3 per player), 22 Fortune cards, 14 Millionaire Lifestyle cards, 14 Chance cards, 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 dice, Money, Bank tray and 4 Reminder cards.


For 2-4 players. Ages 8+ years


My Review:

My children are too young for this game, but my husband and I have had a blast playing Monopoly Millionaire! Though its based on the classic version, Millionaire, allows the player(s) to take Monopoly to a whole level, literally. As you go through the game you are able to level up your playing pieces, get in bidding wars and more! This is definitely a fast paced version but a nice change to the sometimes hours-long marathons of Monopoly we did growing up. We finished a two player game in about 45 minutes, and loved the new cards of Fortune and Millionaire Lifestyle. The game is recommend for eight years and up, and I cannot wait until my girls are old enough to play!

If you have a Monopoly fan in your home, Monopoly Millionaire is a definite must-have for this Christmas and I highly recommend it!

BUY IT: You can purchase Monopoly Millionaire and other Monopoly products at your favorite game retailer

***I received a complimentary set of the game above, courtesy of Hasbro Canada, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

1 comment:

  1. I know all about the hours long marathon of Monopoly that you mention; we played and played Monopoly and had games going on over the weekend sometimes. What happy times.

    ReplyDelete