Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide - Chicken Soup Books for Pet Lovers!




Purpose

After 19 years of bringing real people and their stories together to touch the lives of others, Chicken Soup for the Soul® has gone beyond the bookstore to become a world leader in life improvement. Chicken Soup for the Soul is home to the largest catalog of user-generated, life-changing stories. Through books, movies, DVDs, online resources and other partnerships it brings hope, courage, inspiration and love to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Chicken Soup for the Soul authors and readers belong to a one-of-a-kind global community that shares advice, support, guidance, comfort, and knowledge.

About

Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC, publishes all the latest titles in the famous Chicken Soup for the Soul book series which are distributed through Simon and Schuster, Inc. Since 1993, books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series have sold more than 112 million copies, with titles translated into more than 40 languages. Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing also licenses the right to use its famous trademark to high quality licensees. The company is currently implementing a plan to expand into all media, is working on several TV shows and is developing a major Internet presence dedicated to life improvement, emotional support, inspiration and wellness. In 2007, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul one of the five most memorable and impactful books in the last quarter century. For more information visit: www.chickensoup.com.


Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe My Cat Did That!

101 Stories about the Crazy Antics of Our Feline Friends
We all rejoice in the simple absurdities, funny habits, and crazy antics of our cats. They make us smile every day, but sometimes they really outdo themselves. You will love reading all the heartwarming, inspirational, and hysterical stories in this book. We know after reading the stories you'll say, "I can't believe a cat did that!"


Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe My Dog Did That!
101 Stories about the Crazy Antics of Our Canine Friends
We all rejoice in the simple absurdities, funny habits, and crazy antics of our dogs. They make us smile every day, but sometimes they really outdo themselves. You will love reading all the heartwarming, inspirational, and hysterical stories in this book. We know after reading the stories you'll say, "I can't believe a dog did that!"
My Review:
If you are pet-owner, or know of a person who is and loves reading tales of the quirky, crazy and sometimes aggravating antics that our four-legged friends get themselves into, then you will love these two recent releases by the Chicken Soup for the Soul family.
Each book has over 100 stories that will warm your heart, make you laugh and shake your head as you read. We have a puppy and there were so many stories that I found myself thinking, "yup, I can so relate to that!" All are great stories and very quick reads, perfect for early morning or evening reading when you want to wind down with your favorite beverage.
The perfect gift idea for this Christmas, or anytime of year!
I highly recommend both of these books and give them both a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can purchase both I Can't Believe My Dog Did That! and I Can't Believe My Cat Did That! at your favorite bookseller from Chicken Book for the Soul
***I received a complimentary copy of these books, courtesy of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Blog Network, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***



1 comment:

  1. I really want to purchase I Can't Believe My Dog Did That

    ReplyDelete