Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide - Furreal Friends Baby Butterscotch Magical Show Pony



BABY BUTTERSCOTCH pony from FURREAL FRIENDS is a soft, cuddly, miniature pony that responds to your touch, moves her head and ears, and makes pony sounds just like the real thing! When you pet her, your pony moves her head in your direction or nuzzles up to you to show how much she loves you. She makes sweet pony sounds and even moves her ears. When you feed her her carrot, she makes munching sounds.

It’s time to get ready for the show! Brush your pony’s soft coat and give her a pre-show treat. Decide how she should pose - she can stand, sit or lie down. If she gets nervous, just talk to her and see how she responds to your voice. With such a caring owner, you both might win best in show!


My Review: 

Baby Butterscotch from Hasbro Canada, has been an awesome addition to our girl's toy collection over the last couple of months.We already had GoGo from the Furreal Friends family, so I knew that Baby Butterscotch would be a hit, and I was not disappointed.

 She is very soft, and has very realistic sounds, and has allowed our girls to have hours of fun, pretending to train her, feed her (she makes chomping sounds), and brush her. Butterscotch is absolutely adorable with fluid movements, like her eyes moving, opening and closing, and even snores! I was also very pleased with the quality of the product, even with lots of play, it is still in great shape. As well, I often cringe when I find out a toy uses batteries because I wonder just how much I am going to spend to make the toy run. In this case not long, I have yet to replace the "C" batteries that it requires. Definitely perfect for the pocket book. The only downside to having Baby Butterscotch is that it scares one of the little people that comes to my family child care program. If that is the only negative aspect, I am okay with that! Baby Butterscotch is a toy that is sure to get lots of love for a long time to come in our home.

Baby Butterscotch would be a great gift idea for any little girl to find under the tree this Christmas and it gets a huge thumbs up from our family!

BUY IT: Furreal Friends Baby Butterscotch My Magical Show Pony can be purchased at your favorite toy retailer, from Hasbro Canada

***I received a complimentary set of the above product, courtesy of Hasbro Canada, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment