Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: A New Twist with Twister Dance!


I have been so excited during the last few months to be able to partner with Hasbro Canada and test updated versions of some of my favorite games from my childhood! One of these games was Twister. A game that will test your balance and get you giggling like a child. Well, Twister is back and has a great twist (yes, an intended pun) in Twister Dance!

TWISTER Dance Game! Learn dances by following the TWISTER spots to songs like "Till the World Ends" by Britney Spears or "Whip My Hair" by Willow. Or dance to your own music by connecting the game to any MP3 player (sold separately)! Practice by yourself or show off your moves with a friend. Rock it out with TWISTER Dance!

TWISTER Dance Game is a dancing version of the classic game! Learn dances to great songs by following the lights and stepping on the TWISTER spots! 8 movable spots! Connects to any MP3 player (sold separately). Dance to your own music! 5 songs included! Songs by Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Willow and Cupid. Includes 8 moveable spots, dance console, music player connector cord and instructions.


Requires 4 "AA" batteries (demo batteries included).
1-2 players. Ages 8 and up.


My Review:

Twister is a fantastic game! I have been playing it for as long as I can remember, making amazing memories with friends and family along the way. Since beginning my career in early childhood education I have even used it to teach colors, handedness, and encourage gross motor skills. I have even used it to teach simple sight words. 

Twister Dance steps up the classic game of Twister to incorporate today's popular music. Although we don't listen to much secular music (including those tracks included on Twister Dance) I was familiar with the artists, and found the music to be catchy.  At only four and six years, my girls are younger than then recommended age for Twister Dance  so still a little young to do the intermediate and advanced levels but are getting the hang of the beginner level and we have still had a blast dancing!

 I also love the idea of being able to connect an MP3 player to it. Using our iPhone, we have been able to dance up a storm to our favorite Contemporary Christian music like Mandisa, Toby Mac and Hillsong Kids!

 So great, its a game that my girls ask repeatedly to play.

Tweens, teens and adults alike will enjoy finding Twister Dance under the tree this Christmas!

I highly recommend Twister Dance and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase Twister Dance at your favorite toy retailer

***I received the above product on a complimentary basis, courtesy of Hasbro Canada, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment