Friday, January 11, 2013

Join Me At iBloom!



As previously mentioned I am excited to be an iBloom Amassador this year! One of the things I am most excited about is working through the book iChoose2 Love My Life online with a great group of women over the next year.

One of the perks of being an iBloom Ambassador is having an annual membership with iBloom! You can check out all the benefits of being a member here.

 One of the benefits is being part of the great online community on Facebook! I joined up earlier this week on Facebook and its so fun! Even though I have never met any of wonderful ladies, they have been full of encouragement and inspiration.

One of the things that the iBloom members are doing is working through iChoose2 Love My Life! This week we started on week one (although I had done a couple weeks on my own previously, I am going back!) and I cannot wait to see where God is going to take me as I work through the next 52 weeks!

If you want to become an iBloom member head here to join up! It costs $9.97 a month or, if you want to save even more money, signing up for an entire year is only $52 ($1 per week!)

Join today, you won't be disappointed!

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment