Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Woman's (week by week) Planner: A Product Review



About The Planner:

The 'Womans {week by week} Planner' runs from January - December 2013. If you’re looking for something a little more condensed, this is it! 
*Add the Monthly/Meal Planning Notepad to make it complete
 
It's all summed up in a compact 8x10 coil book with your choice of three different scrumptious cover options. It will take the chaos that is present in your day to day life and simplify it so have a chance to breathe!
 
Here's a glimpse into the coil book...
-scripture to encourage and quotes to inspire
-list your days top 3 priorities
-track those 8 glasses of water each day
-an enormous amount of space to plan your day...and everyone else's
-keep track of those 'things to do' and the 'phone calls to make'
 
as well as keeping your week 'simplified' there are also pages included for tracking; favorite meals, finances, holiday planning and so much more!

About Chaos Simplified:

Hello you, I’m Joy!  I’m the graphics chick behind the fabulous Chaos…Simplified Women’s {Life} Planners.  Corri contacted me in 2011, having stumbled upon my blog, wondering whether I could design a logo for her.

We became fast friends and have worked together ever since.  I am tickled pink to get to put my fingerprints on these kick-butt planners, and can’t wait to see what’s in store for us in the future!

My Review:

I have had the awesome privilege of partnering with Chaos Simplified in reviewing The Woman's (week by week) Planner. I have been using it the last few months and it has simply been wonderful. I am going to be frank and say I do believe I have found my favorite planner.

Not only can I see my whole week laid out when the planner is open flat, but included in it is an address book, it also has some amazing organizational tools at the back of it. These tools include a place to record gift ideas, passwords for websites, wish lists for yourself, a place to record favorite meals, a budget form, cleaning schedule, an eight week holiday countdown, lots of space for making notes each week and month, and a list of all the holidays throughout the year. 

I also absolutely love being able to see scripture throughout the planner and the inspirational quotes were also very encouraging. If you are looking for a planner that literally has it all and is very user friendly and super easy to personal, then look no further than The Woman's (week by week) Planner from Chaos Simplified! It will truly help to simplify your life! I know it has mine.

I highly recommend this planner and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase The Woman's (week by week) Planner online here, directly from Chaos Simplified.

***I received a complimentary planner, courtesy of Chaos Simplified, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment