Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's Monster Fun Time with Kinder!

As a Kinder Mom during the last few months I have had the opportunity to enjoy yummy Kinder Eggs with my girls, have a blast playing with their great treasures they find inside, and watch their imagination grow as they play!

 Kinder Canada is all about play and I am so excited that Kinder has partnered up with the big kid movie hit of the summer, Monster's University! For the first time ever, there will be licensed toys inside the yummy eggs!


This summer is no exception, especially with the release of Monster's University! And Kinder has partnered with the folks behind this great movie to bring you and your family some Monster fun! When you pick up the Monster's U-inspired Kinder products you will not only love eating the yummy hazelnut (and NUT FREE) chocolate eggs, but your kids will squeal in delight when they find their favorite characters inside! I know mine did:) We have spent several hours playing with our new toys! You can check out the new toys here.




Pretending to play monsters or reading books about monsters are some of my girls' fave activities to do. One of our fave books is The Monster at the End of the Book, featuring Grover from Sesame Street! The girls have only really started showing an interest in monsters during the last several months, so recently we watched Monsters, Inc for the first time. At the time my youngest was only about 4.5 and her favorite character is Sully, and her sister's fave is Mike! I personally loved all the cute characters and we are excited too see Monster's University soon!

To celebrate our monster fun, I decided to have the kids create monster masks out of paper plates, feathers, pom poms and more! It was a fun way for the kids to create, and be reminded that monsters are only pretend (my youngest sometimes gets scared of monsters). 

Another fun activity that I have done for many years in my career as an Early Childhood Educator is to have a "Wild Thing" Dance Party! We read the classic monster book, "Where The Wild Things Are" and then have a Wild Rumpus! The children (including mine) love it and get real wild, but its a great way to burn off some of their endless energy!

Start collecting the 12 piece Monster's University toy collection from Kinder Canada today!

Are you planning to see Monster's University this summer? Or if you have, what are your thoughts on the movie? I would love to read your comments below.

Thanks Kinder Canada and Mom Central Canada for the "Monster" fun this summer!

Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

1 comment:

  1. Well we enjoy those fun toys inside the eggs too. The chocolate is like icing on a cake.

    ReplyDelete