Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle!

If you have a preschool girl in your home, I am sure you are very familiar with My Little Pony! I know we are in our home.

 My girls can name several of the characters, and tell you what their special powers are and more. We also own many of the small ponies that have provided many hours of play for my five and seven year old daughters. Recently, through my partnership with Hasbro Canada, we were sent a My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle toy to review.


Your Princess Twilight Sparkle figure talks! She sings! She twinkles! She moves! And now she's got an amazing pair of wings that make her seem even more magical. They light up when you touch them and they flutter when you glide her along! This Princess Twilight Sparkle figure is just the pony pal for all your My Little Pony adventures. Help her get ready for a grand celebration. You can style her beautiful hair with the included comb and put her necklace on, then crown her with her royal tiara! It's going to be an amazing pony adventure with your winged Princess Twilight Sparkle figure!

Electronic Princess Twilight Sparkle's wings move and light up! Glide her along to make her wings move! Touch her wings to make them light up! Style her hair with the included comb and barrettes. Includes tiara and necklace.


Pony figure comes with comb, 4 barrettes, necklace and tiara.


My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.



First off, this is not a small toy! It is a large, oversized pony made of plastic and it has brought immense joy to my daughter's lives:) It is brightly colored, and the mane and tale are long enough to be braided, brushed and clipped (comes with several barrettes) by two children at the same time! The music is a little on the loud sound and it only plays one song, which it a little irritating but that is really the only negative thing about this toy. As I listen to the girls play this pony has rescued Littlest Pet Shops, Calico Critters and Barbie on more than one occasion and to make sure boys in the day home are not excluded, Twilight Sparkle has even battled with Bey Blades a time or two (and presumably won!). Great toy for hours of imagination fun that will be enjoyed I am sure for several more years!

I highly recommend this toy and am sure it will be on the top of many a little girl's Christmas Wish List's this year! I give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle at your favorite toy retailer from Hasbro 

***I received a complimentary set of the above product, courtesy of Hasbro Canada, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment