The God Puzzle is a colorful, easy to use tool to help you communicate to your child the rich truths about God, His ways, His will and His love.The God Puzzle will help you address doctrinal themes of the Christian faith in a kid friendly way, present Bible lessons in an interactive way that will hold the child’s attention and deliver quality teaching with no preparation needed. 75% of children leave the church when they leave home. Something isn’t working. Sunday School isn’t doing it all. Kids need answers, good ones. And they need them from you, the parent. This book enables you to give them simple, clear answers.
What makes The God Puzzle unique?
- ready made discussion questions for parent to ask their child in each lesson
- can be done at any pace that works with your family…every night, once a week, 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there…it fits into realistic family life
- puts the pieces together for a child to understand God, the Bible, and the Christian faith
- in each lesson the responds to the truth so they understand their relationship to God is personal and life transforming
- any parent, whether they know nothing, or a lot about God can start teaching their child today with no prep
- deep theology put into language a child can understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ
- put in an order that starts with creation, and teaches the Bible as one story that all points to Christ
- child stays engaged by filling in blanks, crosswords, drawing, matching and using their Bibles as they learn
About The Author:
Valerie Ackermann has a BA in Theology and has been a full time Children's Ministry Director at Parkwood Community Church in California for over 10 years. She is also a weekly Sunday school teacher, wife, and busy mom of two boys ages 9 and 11. She has hands-on experience as a children's ministry professional, teaching and leading children of all ages. Growing up in a Christian family in the small town of Saskatchewan Canada, she has wonderful memories of knowing God from an early age. She has a passion for kids to know the deep truths of God. Find out more at LeadMeToGod.com.
If you are looking for a fantastic way to teach elementary aged children about God, look no further than The God Puzzle! Valerie Ackermann has developed a wonderful lesson plan book that will take you and your child through 36 lessons like: -Who is God? -What is the Church? -What is Baptism? -How do I spend time with God? and so many more questions! It is like a mini Bible College session for children ages 7-12. We have done five lessons so far and they are easy to explain for the parents and equally easy for our seven year old to comprehend! With fun activities, your child will be introduced to the Word of God in a fun way, preparing them for the the rest of their lives. I have even been able to modify a number of the questions for my five year old so we can have family Bible time together. The God Puzzle would be a great way to start off 2014 (as we are planning to do!) as a family and I highly recommend it!
***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of the author and LitFuse Publicity Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***