Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Miracle of Hope: Blog Tour and Review

About The Book:

How far can God’s mercy reach?
Lindie Wyse is pregnant out of wedlock and thinks an arranged marriage is the only way to preserve her future. Josiah Plank is certain he’ll never love again, but he needs someone to care for his eight-year-old daughter, Hannah. The two take on their arrangement tentatively at first but soon realize they are each in for more than they imagined.
Lindie experiences a breakthrough with Hannah when she recognizes Hannah’s special gifts, but a risky pregnancy and serious health issues threaten to demolish the foundation Josiah and Lindie are building. Will their growing love survive despite their struggles, or will their hearts become as cold as the northern winter?

About The Author:
Ruth Reid is a CBA and ECPA best-selling author of the Heaven on Earth series. She's a full-time pharmacist who resides in Florida with her husband and three children.
My Review:
In the world of Christian fiction, the genre of Amish Fiction is seriously one of my favorites! While I have read several authors in this genre, none have stood the test of time like Beverly Lewis, in my opinion. Until now that is. When you read A Miracle of Hope, it's like reading Lewis. Not that she is imitating Lewis, as she has her own way of writing, with amazing story telling and awesome characters, and true to life story lines, but Reid's writing is definitely of the same caliber as Lewis. Hands down, this book has become one of my fave Amish Fiction novels of this year so far, and I cannot wait to read the rest of this series! This is the first book by Ruth Reid that I have read, but suffice it to say, it will NOT be the last! I will definitely be putting her books on my Amazon Wish List and loading up with e-reader with them in the very near future. A powerful read that reminds me that God is our Healer!
A fantastic read that I highly recommend and give two huge thumbs up for!
BUY IT: You can purchase A Miracle of Hope online here. It is also available through your favorite local bookseller, from Thomas Nelson
***I received a complimentary electronic copy of this book, courtesy of LitFuse Publicity Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment