Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grace: A Book Review




About The Book:

Fifty Shades of Grace: Stories of Inspiration and Promise is a collection of inspiring stories about experiencing God's grace in the midst of everyday life. Each of the fifty stories will uplift readers with profound narratives about life and faith. This book explores what grace looks like in action-even in a world jaded by violence and unforgiveness-and how it can triumph over great tragedy with mercy and hope.



My Review:

This was an amazing book of stories of God's Grace on the average, everyday person. The book is written in the style of the best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, which was a huge appeal to me, as I love that series. With each story read you can see God throughout each experience. I loved that the stories were quick to read, easy to read, yet had lasting impressions too. With fifty different authors, there is a story that will resonate with almost everyone person that reads this book. Also, I was excited to see that a local pastor from my area is featured in the book too! The title definitely is catchy, and draws your attention almost immediately as well, thanks to another non-Christian best-selling trilogy. While it was easy to read this book right through in one seating (which I did for the review) this would be an ideal book to read one story daily along with Bible as we grow in Grace with Him.

I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase Fifty Shades of Grace at your favorite bookseller from Herald Press, or online here. 

***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of Herald Press, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment