Friday, January 3, 2014

My Book List for 2014!

I LOVE TO READ!

To most of you that is no surprise, considering the number of book reviews I post on here. However, as much as I love to read new and upcoming books for review purposes I have noticed in the last few years, that has left me with little to no time for personal reading.

Well, in 2014 that is changing! I have purposely gone through my personal library and made a list of books that I want to read, either for the first time (books bought and never yet read) or re-read (mostly ones that I reviewed but read too fast to read be impacted deeply).

So without further delay, here is my personal reading list for 2014 so far. I am making it a goal to read between one and two books a month for personal purposes and I hope to share my thoughts on these throughout the year!



The List:

1. Living On The Edge by Chip Ingram

2. Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster

3. Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney

4. The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace (and am using the study guide along side)

5. The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

6. The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

7. Having A Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver

8. Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver

9. Spiritual Parenting by Michelle Anthony

10. Follow Me by David Platt

11. The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler

12. The Call To Resurgence by Mark Driscoll

13. Made To Crave by Lysa Terkeurst

14. Am I Messing Up My Kids by Lysa Terkeurst

15. Balanced by Tricia Goyer

16. Women Living Well by Courtney Joesph

17. The Wall Around My Heart by Mary DeMuth

18. A Women's Guide To Reading The Bible in a Year by Diane Stortz

19. 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen HatMaker

20. Restless by Jennie Allen

21. A Mom After God's Own Heart by Elisabeth George (using the study guide as well)

22. Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst

23. Fight Like A Girl by Lisa Bevere

24. Your Beautiful Purpose by Susie Larson

What are your reading plans for 2014?

If you have blogged your list please leave a link in the comments as I would love to check them out! Or if you aren't blogging them, just list them:)

Blessing,


No comments:

Post a Comment