Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Women Living Well Book Club Announcement!




One of my absolutely favorite blogs to follow is Women Living Well. Courtney Joesph, who is the owner and writer, is always so inspiring and encouraging in her posts, and late last year I was humbled to be a part of the launch team for her new book, Women Living Well!

Well, just after Christmas, Courtney announced that she will be leading an online book club to study through Women Living Well! I am so excited! The book was one of my fave reads of 2013 and it will inspire, encourage and challenge you as a Christian woman, mom, wife and friend! I have made so many notes and highlights as I have read it!

Each week there will videos, discussions, a free Bible study guide, and devotionals based on the book! You will not want to miss out! Also, on Wednesdays each week of the study, bloggers can link up to share their thoughts on the book too!


If you want more information about the Women Living Well Book Club, which starts January 13th, click here.

If you don't have a copy of Women Living Well yet, click here to buy one today!

Hope you will join Courtney, myself and many other like-minded women as we walk through this life-changing book!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Shirley for joining us on this blogging book club journey!!!

    Keep shining!!!
    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete