Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Candle Bedtime Bible: A Blog Tour and Review



About The Book:


There’s always time for a story with the Candle Bedtime Bible! Coded for easy reference, forty favorite Bible stories are each timed to be told in three, five, or ten minutes. With plain language and gentle illustrations, this Bible is perfect for a peaceful story time.

A super selection for parents to read aloud, specially graded by length. Delightfully illustrated with lots of lively stories for fun reading.

About The Author:

Karen Williamson worked as a London primary school teacher and publisher's editor before launching a successful career as full-time writer. With three children of her own, she specializes in Bible stories for young readers.  

My Review:

We are absolutely LOVING this bedtime Bible! It is full of all the Bible stories I remember listening to, and learning about, when I was a little girl. With bright illustrations and a very good sized font, even my seven year old is able to read these stories with ease. I love that each story also gives the scripture reference so that as the girl's grow, we can also read directly from our actual Bibles to dig deeper and understand more. 

If you are looking for a fun way to introduce your young children, and early elementary aged children to God's word, and start a great routine of reading before bed, I highly recommend the Candle Bedtime Bible! You will not be disappointed. 

I give this Bible story book a thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase the Candle Bedtime Bible online here, through Kregel Publications.

***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of Kregel Publiclations as a member of their Blogger Review Program, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment