Family Reading List
A few days ago I shared the book list that my family has used the last two years as part of our Advent Countdown.
Today I am going to share the books we have decided to use for this year.
1. The Biggest Snowman Ever by Steven Kroll
2. The Littles Christmas Star by Brandi Dougherty
3. A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles M. Schulz
4. The Christmas Candle by Richard Paul Evans
5. The Christmas Cross by Max Lucado
6. The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado
7. My Little Christmas Story by Christina Goodings
8. The Christmas Story by Marion Dane Bauer
9. The Sparkle Box by Jill Hardie
10. Santa's Favorite Story by Hisako Aoki and Ivan Gantschev
11. The Story of the Nativity by Anna Millbourne and Alessandra Roberti
12. Christmas in the Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
13. Tonight You Are My Baby by Jeannine Q. Norris
14. A Moose in a Maple Tree - The Original All-Canadian 12 Days of Christmas
15. Christmas Wishes by Tony Mitton and Layn Marlow
16. The Stable Where Jesus Was Born by Rhonda Gowler Greene
17. Little Porcupine's Christmas by Joseph Slate
18. A Porcupine in a Pine Tree - A Canadian 12 Days of Christmas
19. Pippin the Christmas Pig by Jean Little and Werner Zimmermann
20. An Angel Came to Nazareth by Anthony Knott
21. Listen, Said the Donkey by Jean Little and Werner Zimmermann
22. God Gave Us Christmas by Lisa Tawn Bergren
23. Little Star by Anthony DeStefano
24. Spunky's First Christmas by Janette Oke
I can't wait to hear what you read with your family during the Christmas season.
Please connect here in the comments below, or on the blog Facebook page!