I am so excited that during the next few weeks I will be sharing some of my favorite Christmas traditions, movies, songs, stories and food ideas with you all! Today I start with favorite Christmas movies, suitable for the entire family.
Last week, I did an informal poll on my personal Facebook page, asking friends and family what their favorite Christmas movies were. What an awesome response I got and today I am going to share both these results and some of my own personal favorites so that you can have a great go-to list for your Christmas viewing pleasure this year.
1. The Nativity Story
3. A Charlie Brown Christmas
4. It's A Wonderful Life
5. The Sound of Music
6. Miracle on 34th Street (the original is my favorite)
7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (particularly the original)
8. White Christmas
9. A Christmas Carol
10. Home Alone
11. A Christmas Story
12.Mickey's Christmas Carol
13. The Polar Express
14. The Santa Clause series (particularly the first one)
15. Holiday Inn
16. One Magic Christmas
19. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
20. Veggie Tales Ultimate Christmas Collection
What are your favorite Christmas movies to enjoy as a family! I would love to hear your responses in the comments below!