Monday, December 1, 2014

Cuddle Up with a Christmas Movie!

Wow, it is amazing to me that Christmas is only a few short 25 days away! 2014 flew by and lots has happened this year!

I am so excited that during the next few weeks I will be sharing some of my favorite Christmas traditions, movies, songs, stories and food ideas with you all! Today I start with favorite Christmas movies, suitable for the entire family. 

Last week, I did an informal poll on my personal Facebook page, asking friends and family what their favorite Christmas movies were. What an awesome response I got and today I am going to share both these results and some of my own personal favorites so that you can have a great go-to list for your Christmas viewing pleasure this year.

1. The Nativity Story


2. Elf

3. A Charlie Brown Christmas

4. It's A Wonderful Life

5. The Sound of Music

6. Miracle on 34th Street (the original is my favorite)

7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (particularly the original)

8. White Christmas



9. A Christmas Carol

10. Home Alone

11. A Christmas Story

12.Mickey's Christmas Carol

13. The Polar Express

14. The Santa Clause series (particularly the first one)

15. Holiday Inn

16. One Magic Christmas

17. Prancer


18. The Legend of Frosty The Snowman

19. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

20. Veggie Tales Ultimate Christmas Collection

What are your favorite Christmas movies to enjoy as a family! I would love to hear your responses in the comments below!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment