Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Curiousity Box

Do you know any children that love crafts?

Are they ages three to seven years old?

Are you looking for a different, yet educational idea for Christmas?

Then look no further than Curiousity Box for a unique, fun and educational gift for the little ones in our life this year.


About Curiousity Box:

The concept behind Curiosity Box was born of necessity; I was a working mom that wanted to spend time with my child doing crafts and activities, but was constantly challenged with finding the time and energy to put together crafts and activities that were engaging and fun for me and my child.  I love crafting, scrapbooking, baking and being creative and I wanted to see the same passion for creativity passed onto my children.  With our busy and hectic lives, I always felt like our quality creative time was so limited.  Usually when precious time presented itself I was never truly prepared. 

Recognizing how difficult it is to do the planning for, designing of, and purchasing of supplies for crafts and activities, I wanted to help you as busy parents have the best quality crafts to spend valuable time with your children.  I wanted to help you and your children grow your creativity, curiosity and make it fun and easy!  Our mission is to provide you the convenience of having a collection of crafts and activities on hand at a moments notice… a rainy afternoon, a quiet evening after a busy day, or some quality one on one time!         

  My hope is that a Curiosity Box delivered right to your door sparks curiosity and excitement in your child and inspires you to spend enjoyable and quality time constructing and discovering with your children!
 
My Review:

We have had a blast using the fun items from the Curiosity Box we received a couple months ago. We received the "At The Zoo" box and it included enough products for both my children to utilize.


 
In the box we received a lacing animal craft, which were a giraffe and zebra and a sand Art activity for each child and finally a Giraffe sock puppet. The crafts were all very easy to complete. The lacing cards were likely designed for the younger age range for Curiousity boxes as my girls found them too easy, but they LOVED the puppet and sand art activities.

Not only were there crafts in the box but also several activities, for extended play time. We had a blast playing Zoo Bingo and a Monkey Target Game (this activity in particular has lasted for hours. Both cards for the bingo and target game I laminated so that we can utilize the games over and over. I also have used the games in my family child care program. Finally, Animal Jumble was a lot of fun to play. It was a great drawing game, that got the girls both learning and having fun at the same time. The box also gave a few fun facts about zoos and animals in general.

Finally, the pamphlet that was included in our box had a yummy recipe for "Zoo Animal Food" - mixing animal crackers, raisins, nuts and coconut. A great snack for kids of all ages.

I love the fact that there is a large variety boxes that one can purchase, as well as the option of a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription for extended fun from Curiosity Box. This would make an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for any younger child in your life. There is also the option of purchasing a birthday box, which includes craft supplies and activities for up to 8 children!

I have been very pleased with Curiosity Box and will definitely look at purchasing more from this company in the near future.

I highly recommend Curiousity Box and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase Curiosity Box online here.

***I received a complimentary product, courtesy of Curiosity Box, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment