Tuesday, December 2, 2014

NKJV Study Bible: A Review


The NKJV Study Bible, the most comprehensive study Bible available, now in a full-color edition with added features! The acclaimed NKJV Study Bible is the most complete study system for all who desire accurate study in God's Word. The Second Edition includes more features to make it the best all-purpose study Bible. Using the trusted New King James Version, The NKJV Study Bible has "the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor." Nelson's skilled team of scholars has produced the system to reach for when study in God's Word is the goal.
Features include:
  • NEW attractive full-color page design
  • NEW stunning Bible-land photos and graphics
  • NEW in-text maps and charts
  • Full cross-references with textual notes
  • Word studies and indexes
  • Bible Times and Culture Notes
  • Book introductions, outlines, and timelines
  • Reader-friendly notes and articles ideal for extended study
  • Deluxe NKJV Concordance including proper names
My Review:

This may sounds strange but my husband and I love to collect Bibles. Okay, maybe not that strange of a thing coming from a Christian woman, but I love Bibles. I tend to gravitate to a couple translations most of the time when I study God's Word, but it is fantastic to be able to have many of the most popular translations to compare and study. Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to review The NKJV Study Bible and what a read it was.

The first thing that caught my attention was how colorful this Bible is. I mean almost every page has some color on it. This particular study Bible is not so unlike the many that are on the market. It has a lot of valuable information about the people and era of Bible Times, archeology notes, maps and many other tidbits.

 But seriously this Bible is perfect for anyone who is serious about their study of God's Word. It would be a fantastic gift for any Bible College/Seminary student or staff member, especially with Christmas just around the corner.

I highly recommend this Bible and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase The NKJV Study Bible Full Color Edition online through Amazon.com



***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of BookSneeze Blogger Program, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment