Friday, March 25, 2016

I Want It All: A Book Review

About The Book:

God created you for exceptional impact. Exceptional power. And exceptional blessings.
Gwen Smith knows how easy it is to dismiss God’s plans with the thoughts, I can’t make a big difference for God because I’m just an ordinary woman with an ordinary life. Yet God created us to join Him in doing amazing work in the world. He created us to live with abundant joy, courage, and influence. But not the joy, courage, and influence of the world. He offers His grace for each failure, His love that shatters hate, His peace that soothes the turmoil, His comfort, guidance, wisdom, rest, power, and significance. Every blessing He has for us is ours for the taking.
I Want It All will ignite a fire in your heart to experience more faith, more power, and more impact. More of Jesus. All of Jesus. Everything that God has for you.
About The Author:
Gwen Smith is an author and volleyball enthusiast who lives in sunny North Carolina and has been married to her college honey, Brad, for 23 years. They are tired parents to three competitive-sport-playing teens who keep them on their toes and on their knees. Her online friends meet at GwenSmith.net to connect and be encouraged, and her goal is to help women think big thoughts about God and be inspired to live out the grace and truth of Jesus. Gwen speaks, leads worship, and eats potato chips at women's events everywhere, and she is a co-founder of the conference and devotional ministry Girlfriends in God.
My Review:
Oh my heck, 2016 has definitely been my favorite year for heart hitting, mind blowing reads that get right to my heart. And I Want It All by Gwen Smith is one of my top five books this year by far! I Gwen bares her heart and reminds us that we have it all when we have Jesus in our life. She is raw and honest, and I found myself quoting a lot of what I read in the book on social media, underlining and highlighting tons of the book. It is a book that I will reference for many years and I absolutely love that the book includes a study guide, making it perfect for small group, ladies bible study and even personal study times. With each word written Gwen encourages us to have a heart that wants it all for Jesus. 
I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can purchase I Want It All online via Amazon
***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of LitFuse Publicity Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment