Sunday, January 1, 2017

Kick The Boring Out of Your Life: A Book Review

About The Book:


Good lives rarely happen randomly. But a wise woman who works in concert with God’s design for living is almost certain to have a full, rich life—the kind of life every woman really wants.
How does a woman make the wise decisions that will create a beautiful life? In her new book, author and speaker Donna Carter offers practical and spiritual advice that can help you create the life you love. You’ll learn how to:
  • think big
  • set boundaries
  • take risks
  • invest wisely
  • maximize the power of your words

These strategies and more will help any woman create the life she loves.

About The Author:

Donna Carter is a lively speaker who sparks light-bulb moments to encourage spiritual growth. She connects with people worldwide, including China, El Salvador, and Haiti. She and her husband, Randy, founded Straight Talk Ministries to help people discover and live their faith. The Carters live in Alberta, Canada. www.donnacarter.org 

My Review:

The first thing that caught my eye about this book was the cover. With bright colors and the really cute child was so endearing to me. But the content of the book is absolutely what got to the heart of me. I was so encouraged with each page read by author Donna Carter. She wrote in a wonderful, conversational manner and I really felt like I was sitting across from her in a coffee shop as she spoke. I love the personal stories both from herself and about other. There is a a great quote, that I have seen other reviews quote, and it says this:

"Our ordinary lives can have deep significance when we live intentionally and take risks. But they tend to become extremely superficial if we don't."

Just love it! The entire book has a ton of great inspiring points and along with the great study questions, which makes it perfect for individual or group study! It is a great book for personal development and was very easy and quick to read.

I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase Kick The Boring Out of Life at your favorite Christian book retailer from Harvest House Publishers

***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of the publisher and author, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment